Contemporary brick colonial home in convenient Laurel providing a unique opportunity for the large multi-generational family, small business or investor to generate rental income. 3 finished levels with more than 6,500 square feet of living space, 7 bedrooms and 5 full baths. Bright open foyer and living room area with vaulted ceilings and brick fireplace greet you upon entering the residence, leading you to the new chef's kitchen with walnut cabinets, solid surface counters and stainless steel appliances. Pass-thru to formal dining room and family room areas with wood cathedral ceilings, recessed lights and access to private deck. From the family room, take a few steps up to the 2 bedroom in-law suite fully equipped with hardwood floors, separate utility room with full-size washer and dryer, gorgeous Oak kitchen, granite tops, stainless steel appliances, island, dining room and full bath. Back to the main part of the home and foyer area, we go to the bedroom wing on the main level where there are 4 generous bedrooms each with refinished Brazilian Cherry floors. The 2nd floor features the master suite with brick fireplace, huge ceramic bath with dual vanities, shower area and 2 walk-in closets, along with another family room or study space with beautiful cherry floors. The finished walk-out basement is great for an in-law suite, rental efficiency or business. Not only is it accessible from the interior stairs but a separate exterior entrance too. This space is equipped with another kitchen, full bathroom, plenty of storage space, utility room with full-size washer and dryer and a rec room with bar area and a gas-fired stove. Take a walk outside and check-out the huge garage, great for a car buff with oversized garage doors and tall ceilings for a future lift. There is also a "Juicebox 40" level 2 EV electric car charging station and the mechanicals for the solar roof panels, which generates $200+/month income for energy generation (above costs) for this spacious home. There is no monthly solar lease! The home is served by natural gas, public water and sewer, and easy access to solid schools, Laurel , Maple Lawn and Columbia town centers with lake activities, tennis courts, sports fields and miles of paved walking/running/biking paths. Convenient location to downtown DC, Baltimore and Annapolis, in close proximity to BWI, NSA, NASA, MARC rail and major transportation routes. Contracts shall be presented as received. Contact Marty with any questions or to schedule a private viewing of this lovely home. Come visit the Open House on 5/21 1-3 PM.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Electric Water
Brick, Frame, Vinyl Siding
6,604 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Solar. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Fenced, Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Not In Development. Front Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price