KNOCK, KNOCK.....OPPORTUNITY KNOCKING. Smashing luxury condo in Halstead at the Metro II! Move-in ready unit overlooking quiet courtyard. 9' ceilings, hardwood floors, upscale kitchen w/GE Profile stainless steel appliances, microwave, black granite countertops. Full size washer & dryer. Spacious bathroom with tub/shower. Prime location next to metro, shopping, restaurants, and Mosaic District. Easy access to I-495, I-66, Rt. 50, Rt 29 and Tysons. AMENITIES: on-site concierge, fitness center, outdoor pool, indoor basketball court, business center, clubhouse, game room, library and electric car charging station. Condo fee includes water & parking. STOP PAYING YOUR LANDLORD'S MORTGAGE AND BECOME YOUR OWN HERO!
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Frame, Vinyl Siding
690 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Halstead At The Metro Ii
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price