What a gem, situated in the exclusive community of the Estates of Leeland (Oaks of Highland Homes) this home is ready for a you. Boasting with over 4,000 sq. ft. , this 5 bedroom three levels, offers a welcoming front porch, new carpet, hardwood flooring thru out main level, tiled flooring in bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, upgraded 42" cabinets and an Island that is the centerpiece of the room! The kitchen is open to the family room with a dual sided fireplace. Office/study in main level bedroom. Master suite features a tray ceiling, huge walk-In closets, custom tiled owner bath with oversized shower, dual sinks. The lower level offers a recreation room, fifth bedroom, and a full bath, plenty of storage space, walk-up access to the fenced rear yard. The home sits on almost one-half acre! Minutes to the Downtown Fredericksburg, 2 VRE stations (minutes to Leeland & downtown station) convenient to schools, I-95, central park, shopping, restaurants, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Estates At Leeland
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Full, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Level, Premium, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
REO (Real Estate Owned)
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price